General Office Information
Courtroom Etiquette
DCF Call Center
Family Law Forms
Federal IV-D Program
How to Make Payments
 & Automated Phone Line

Income Withholding
Interstate Action
Job Leads
License Suspension
Modification of Child Support
Order to Appear
Other Enforcement Remedies


Copyright 1998-2013
18th Judicial District

Court Trustee Page - How to make Payments

How to make payments

The Kansas Payment Center (KPC) accepts checks, money orders and now accepts payment via electronic check. You can now use your credit or debit card as well. In the event a personal check is returned for any reason, a $30.00 non-sufficient fund charge will be assessed and all future support payments must be made by money order, bank draft or cashier's check. Do not send cash. Please make your check or money order payable to the Kansas Payment Center. Include your court order number including county identifier, (example: SG88D 123456.) Payments that do not have the court order number AND the county identifier could possibly be posted to the wrong case!

If you are currently under an income withholding order through your employer you will not need to send in payments on your own unless you are not earning enough money to cover your current support obligation. If your employer is unable to withhold the court ordered amount, you will need to make a payment on your own to make up the difference.

Please visit to learn more or to sign up to pay your support onlineand to learn more ways to make a payment.

If your payments are made through income withholding, your employer will be given information as to where to send payments. You will not need to mail in a check yourself.

If you have any questions, please contact the Kansas Payment Center at 1-877-KPC-KPCC (1-877-572-5722).

Automated Phone Line

The Kansas Payment Center has an interactive voice response system which provides a variety of information and is updated daily.

The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system is operational 24 hours per day, seven days per week. This system allows you to check on payments by calling 1-877-KPC-KPCC (1-877-572-5722). Customer Service Representatives are able to answer your questions Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Central Time, except for holidays. Payment records may also be viewed on line at

Call IVR to find out about a payment: 1-877-KPC-KPCC (1-877-572-5722)